1st shift Machine Operators
We are looking for reliable full-time 1st shift Machine Operators in the automotive manufacturing industry. You will ensure the continuous and efficient running of production. A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Feed raw material or parts to thermoforming machines
- Inspect parts
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a Machine Operator
- Working knowledge of diverse machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- Experience in automotive manufacturing preferred, but will train the right candidate
- 1st shift hours: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm M-TH 6:00 am – 12 pm on Fridays
- Starting pay: $14.00/hour
- Immediate health benefits!!
- 401k company match & more!!
- Weekly pay!!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour